Thursday, July 13, 2006

Weird Pets!

Todays prompt is: What kind of wierd pet would you like to own? I don't know that it is wierd but I have always been fascinated with Unicorns. So I think that I would like to own one. If for nothing but the sheer enjoyment of waking up every morning to see it in the yard!

The way my cat has been acting lately, I'd say that he is just a little wierd!
This afternoon when I got home from work, he was chasing chickens in the sife yard! The crazy fool thinks that he can catch them...my question to him is, "Since you don't have any front claws, what are you going to do with it if you do!?"

6 comments:

Glynis said...

I was fascinated by unicorns as a child...aren't all little girls? That would be a very cool pet.

heather said...

A unicorn - that's very cool. And congrats on your new designer status - you've made some beautiful things!

heather said...

A unicorn - that's very cool. And congrats on your new designer status - you've made some beautiful kits!

faery-wings said...

*chuckles at your crazy cat* It is like how one of my guys like to try and catch the bees that get in the house. Why would you even want to catch a bee?

Lori said...

I went through a Unicorn phase too. They are so magical.

Unknown said...

A unicorn would be a great pet.