Monday, February 12, 2007

New for February at 3S!

WOW! What a month it has been already! I am very proud to say that I am the featured designer in the February newsletter at 3scrapateers! Make sure that you stop by the site and check out the issue when it is released. There are some great FREEBIES in this issue!

I am also the Designer of the Month in the Power Holidays forum! What a real surprize and pleasure! My newest kit, "Have a Heart" is the featured kit. The Freebie is a mini kit and the full size kit will hit the store on March 1st! "Have a Heart" is dedicated to my father, who died of a massive Heart attach 12 years ago. Since that time, I have been an avid supporter of the American Heart Association. You can view the kit here: http://http://www.3scrapateers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8685

and join in the fun of the "Power Holidays Challenge" to earn the Freebies! Then, On March 1st,
jump over to the shop and purchase the full size kit for a special into price of $3.00(reg. $5.00).
I will donate $1.00 of every purchase of this kit to the AHA in rememberance of my father.
Also during the month of March, you will be able to earn the add on overlays in my "Odds and Ends with Carla" Challenge. So make sure that you look for that as well.

The kit for the month of February is my "Music to my Ears" scrapkit. It is new in the store this month and can be purchased for a price of $4.00. Here is the preview:



This kit can be purchased here: http://shop.3scrapateers.com/shopexd.asp?id=2627

Well...Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: