Thursday, December 11, 2008

ROUND 5

WOW! I am totally astonished that I made it round 5 of the contest at DSP! There is some really awesome talent in the gallery! I know that DSP can't take all 21 of the final round ladies on as apprentice designers but I have a feeling that it is going to be VERY hard for them to choose!

Anyway, once again, we were given a color pallette and the assignment was to create a trendy kit. Then we were to create an element pack to go along with the kit. Here is my entry! We will find out sometime after the 16th whether or not we have been chosen to go forward. In the meantime, I am on pins and needles!


I just realized that my bestest friend has a kit NAMED the same! Well, Kimmie, I promise it was not intentional that I named this kit the same as yours! Actually, "Oh My Stars" is the first thing that came out of my mouth when I saw the assignment...so...that's what it turned out to be!

If you would like to check out all of Kimmi's AWESOME designs, you can do so at SBE, here:
KIMBERLY STEWART

I promise that you will not be disappointed!

No comments: