Saturday, August 15, 2009

Twilight!


I have to admit that I was not really interested in reading any of these books. I am not a "Vampire" person and most books of that nature tend to be too "Bloody" for me...so...I actually surprised myself when I decided to purchase them. If I had purchased only the first one, I wouldn't have been so surprised but I couldn't stop at just one...I purchased the whole darn set!!

That was two months ago and they have been sitting on my desk, in the box, for the past two months...untouched!

I had some time on my hands last week with the kids being gone to their mothers and I decided, on a whim, to pick up the first book of the collection..TWILIGHT...and I started reading...and I read...and I read...and I read... I could not put the book down! When I finished the book at 1 AM in the morning.....what do YOU think I did? HEH...I picked up the second book.."NEW MOON" and kept right on reading. I think that I may have finally put down the book and gave up to sleep at around 4 AM.

I have NEVER been so consumed by anything in my life! I think and dream TWILIGHT 24/7 now. I thought that maybe...just maybe...if I saw the movie that would stop my insanity. So I purchased the DVD and sat down Wednesday night with my husband and watched the movie for the first time. Well..... Three days and 5 viewings later...the insanity is still here and I am more obsessed than ever! Will this craziness ever end? Is there life after "Twilight", "New Moon", "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn"? Will I ever get Edward Cullen and those GORGEOUS amber eyes out of my dreams? I mean...really....I am a GRAND MOTHER for God's sake!!!

Now, I can only say that I picked up "Breaking Dawn" today and started reading and I had to MAKE myself put it down to get anything done. The worst part is that my family has noticed the obsession! Well...I am waiting....very impatiently....for the next movie...

NOVEMBER 20, 2009

Photobucket

No comments: