Saturday, March 15, 2008

Where have I been?

OK...I know that I am the worlds worst blogger! I always forget that I need to do this on a regular basis and now...I have been tagged! What in the world does that mean? LOL! Oh well, I will get back to that!

Where have I been? It has been so crazy around here that I am not sure if I am coming or going! BUT....for the past 4 ....YES 4...weeks, I have been in the most intense scrappers challenge that I think I have ever had the PLEASURE to scrap in! That's right! I LOVE IT!

Now, you all know that I am a 3Scrapateers girl...HEART and SOUL... but I just had to enter this contest at Divine Digital. The Last Scrapper Standing Challenge. Man...I am so glad that it is over with and I can get on with LIFE!!!

Here is the amazing part......I made it to round 4!!! You may not think that is the most wonderful thing in the world but in a competition of only 5 rounds....it's pretty amazing to me! More especially because I do not consider myself the best scrapper in the world and ...well...now I know that I am NOT the "Last Scrapper Standing"!! LOL! Those girls that I competed against were some pretty terrific scrappers!

Anyway, I posted all 4 of my layouts over in my gallery at 3Scrapateers tonight and I wanted to share them with you! So here they are!

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4

Some folks do not like competitions and that alright too. I must be one crazy gal 'cause I don't enter them to win! I enter them to scrap! To see if I have what it takes AND to make friends.
Good friends are in rare form these days so when I see an opportunity to possibly make a few good friends, I jump on it! Did I make any friends during this competition? I made several, but one VERY good friend. Charlene. She and I became friends the very first week and we have been e-mailing each other since. She is a wonderful person with the best personality and she is an AWESOME .....DIGITAL ARTIST! I am so glad that I met her and I have to thank her so very much for all of the support that she has given me over the past few weeks. I hope that we will remain friends for a long time to come! As a matter of fact, Charlene is so special that she deserves a post all her own!

Later my friends!

No comments: