Sunday, December 17, 2006

Journaling

For the longest time, journaling on my scrapbook pages scared me to death! I knew all of the information...you know..the Who, What, When and Where and even the Why, but I was always at a loss for exactly how to say what I wanted to say! I am sure that everyone, who is not a journalist, that does any scrapbooking at all has had this problem. I haven't felt that way in a very long time thanks to a class that I took at DSP. Unfortunately, that class is no longer offered at DSP, but do NOT dispair! There is a place on the web that can help you open your mind and your pen to the joys of journaling. http://www.journalforyou.com/ This web site is full of
very helpful information about journaling how to's, whether you are journaling in a daily journal or on a scrapbook page or even in one of those Art Journals that are so popular right now.

So, I ask all of my BUDS that need a little journaling help or inspiration to hop on over to http://www.journalforyou.com/ and check out all of the goodies they have there. You might become inspired to do some journaling you never thought you could!

No comments: