Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Odds and Ends Challenge with Carla

Here is my new Challenge that starts on January 2, 2007 at 3scapateers! A new challenge every 2 weeks (1st and 15th of the month) with a posting bonus for following the prompts!

This is the link to the forum thread: http://www.3scrapateers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=497 and here is the link to my ALL NEW gallery: http://www.3scrapateers.com/gallerypp/showgallery.php/cat/1157



So... I would like to invite all of my friends to come over to www.3scrapateers.com and join in my challenge on January 2, 2007. Start the new year out right by starting a new challenge!





Speaking of starting the New Year out right....Kent and I are off on yet another journey to theWestern Carribbean! I am so excited! We will be on the ship for New Years Eve!

And while packing for the trip, Spider decided that he wanted to go too and here is what he did!!!!

What a crazy Cat! His note on the right reads, "Dear Mom, I am going with Dad, You stay here! Spider" Yea...just for that...he's not going!

Awh...I hate to leave him at home but he will be alright. My son will be here with him!


Happy New Year Everybody and Bon Voyage!

No comments: