Thursday, April 16, 2009

March On the Road Challenge at Divine Digital!

I am such a SLACKER! I just remembered that I didn't post any of the layouts from the March "On the Road" challenge! This has been such a crazy month for me!

March was all about ANIMALS on the road and we had some AWESOME layouts created for the challenge! here is one that I particularly like because of the subject matter. PANDAS!!
This one was created by Luan and it is just so precious! Luan will receive a $3.00 off coupon for my store at Divine for having here layout posted on the CORNER this month!

Here is one that I created with the feature kit featuring the animals at the Belize Zoo!


Photobucket

1 comment:

P. Lea said...

Luan is just my username. My real name is Lea. Thanks again for picking my layout and thanks for the coupon ;)