Monday, April 27, 2009

Some days....nothing goes right!

Sunday morning greated me with the sound of my husband going bonkers because our chest freezer stopped working. We don't know what the problem is... it just quit working. Well, I spent the better part of the day moving all of the food from the old freezer to ice chests and then moving them back to a new freezer that we had to purchase. In between all of that...rearranging the utility room, sweeping and mopping the floor where the old freezer had been etc... you can most likely imagine.

Monday is a brand new day....at least, I thought it would be but it appears that it may be a repeat of Sunday! I woke up at 5 AM to greet a new day and what I got was my husband standing in the kitchen saying that the NEW freezer is not working! ARGGGG.... What the hill of beans is going on now!

So, here we go with round two of the freezer saga! Dear Husband has been on the phone with "the place of purchase" (enter a brand name here) already but it's only 6 AM so we have to wait until the store opens to find out what they are going to do. In the meantime....Dear Husband is looking up phone numbers to see if he can find someone that can FIX the old freezer.

In the words of a song by "Sugarland"..... Life don't go quite like you planned it. SH.......IT happens!

I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Photobucket

No comments: