Sunday, July 22, 2007

CHALLENGED!!

Well, Terrell has done it again! She has gone and challenged me to update my blog! So, here I am typing away at 1:15 am Sunday morning!

OK..I go to sign on and I can't remember my PASSWORD! It took me 15 minutes to figure out what my password was and then I had to change it! I really do need to get on here more often!

Anyway, I have a challenge for myself as well as one for Terrell! I started a new challenge at 3Scrapateers ... JUST FOR BLOGGERS! You can view it here: http://www.3scrapateers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=586

Every day or so, I will post a little prompt for everyone in the hopes that they will update their blogs from the prompt. Now, you don't have to use the prompt, but I will post one just to give you guys something to post about, if you don't already have something! I just hope that I can follow it myself! I do know, however, that Terrell will be right beside me, pushing me onward!

Thanks Terrell! I REALLY don't know what I would do without you!

BTW...Be looking for the 3Scrapateers Birthday Bash Bonanza ads that will be coming out soon!
3Scrapateers will be turning 3 and we are planning a BIG BASH!!!

1 comment:

Terrell said...

ROFMBO!! Hee heee you got that right! I LOVE to Blog! And the LOD and LOW were well deserved! Awesome work Miss Carla! Love ya!