Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Changes??

Ok...Todays Blog prompt is to tell what I would change about myself, IF I could! This question was posed to me by my Grand Daughter. If I could change one thing about myself, I would be TALLER, hands down! Now, that may seem strange to most people and it sure was to her because it was followed with a million questions, like,"you wouldn't change your hair color?"..."No, because I already can!"...etc, etc... Here is the thing, I have always been shorter than everybody else in my family. When my son was 15, he was the same height as me. I have to stand on my tip toes to kiss my husband! I always need a stool or a chair to reach things on the upper shelf of the cabinet. If I ever have an accident in the car, the AIR BAG will kill me!
There is only one adult that I know personally that is shorter than me and that is my husbands aunt...is why I call HER shorty! It wouldn't have to be much taller, just a little bit....3 or 4 inches..then I would be 5'6" !!!

Oh well, this is the one thing that I CAN'T change so I guess I'll just have to stick to wearing heels and climbing up on stools a little while longer!

Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a good one! At least your thing to change isn't totally vain like mine. ;)