Thursday, August 02, 2007

By The Sea!!!


Here is a layout the didn't really need any journaling! Made with my "By the Sea" scrapkit available at 3Scrapateers! I LOVE journaling! It just adds so much more to the MEANING of the layout when I can journal about the photo or what is going on in the photo! Sometime it's what I feel when I look at the photo and that is very hard to put into words, even for the most accomplished journalist!

Journaling should be personal and meaningful to you and the people in your life that you are leaving your legacy of layouts too! Next time you start a layout, don't forget to leave some words of expression and love on it before you are finished! It will mean SO MUCH to someone else later in time! Leave a legacy of photos, but leave a little bit of yourself too!

No comments: