Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Decissions

Today has not been a good day at all. I have had a few things come up and I need to make some big decissions. I am torn between something that has been a major part of my life for over two years and something that I have only just met. Not a person...more like a place. That probobly sounds stupid, but I am having some issues with it. The last time I had a change like this, it was not a hard decission to make and it was for the better. This time it is a really hard decission and I am not sure, at this point, if it is a betterment or not.

My life has gone crazy over the past few month, since the kids moved in and I just don't have the time or the brain power that I had several months ago. With school having just started, I know that it is going to get worse. I need to help "Lady Bug" with her homework and other projects and that takes time away from my designing. When I do sit down to design, I have the kids in the room with me. I can not find my quiet space anywhere...I can't think! It is really having an effect on me and my designs. I don't like the way it is. I am not designing because I want to, I am designing because I have an obligation to....and I don't like that.

I don't know what I am going to do but I can't continue the pace that I have been going. If I were at home all day, things would be so much different. But I am not, I work 12 hours a day outside of the home and do all of my designing at night and on the weekends!

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!! I need a break!

1 comment:

Terrell said...

Rut roh, I hope this cryptic writing is not what I think it is. BIG HUGS to you and if you need anything, e-mail me ;)