Sunday, September 30, 2007

How do they do that?

How often do you see a layout and ask yourself, "How in the world do they do that?"? I ask myself that question all of the time while looking through magazines and such! So there are several places that I go when I want to learn how to do something new or just refresh myself if I haven't done it in a while.

The very first place that I go is to Ellie! She has an awesome sight with all kinds of goodies for your learning and viewing pleasure! A great number of her tutorials are complex, but this lady really knows how to explain things and usually has a few links to free filters included in her tuts. She is located here! http://www.ellies-treasures.com/etstart/etstart.html#PS

Another place that I go is to Photoshop Roadmaps located here: http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/Photoshop-tutorials
Awesome tutorials to be found here!

Then there is Planet Photoshop! This place really rocks too! You'll see all kinds of tutorials here. Even tutorials on how to make SCRAPBOOKING PAPERS!
http://www.planetphotoshop.com/category/tutorials/?id=tutorials

Now, if your new to scrapbooking or designing, you will absolutely want to check out the tutorials over at DSP(Digital Scrapbook Place) http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/university/tutorials/tutorials.shtml
I try not to plug to many sites other than 3Scrapateers BUT DSP has the most AWESOME tutorials from PSE to DIP and beyond. You can learn how to create your very first page to some of the most advanced elements. They really have an AWESOME list of tutorials going on here. UM...this is where I began my Digital trek.

Well those are my most frequented sites. I had tons more but when I changed PC's I lost some of them and...well. quite frankly, I just haven't taken the time to look them up again!

Well, Have a great week everyone and Happy Scrappin'!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just bookmarked all of those Carla! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Could you please explain to me what is DIP ? I mean in your text here you said * from PSE to DIP and beyond... *LOL*
Thanks
Carolyn
blue24k2000@yahoo.com
P.S. Thanks for the tutorial links.