Friday, September 28, 2007

Is it still the middle of the night?

No! It's 6:00 AM and I my Grand-Daughter is just getting up to get ready for school. She walks into the dinning room and looks at me with big brown eyes and says, "Why am I getting up in the middle of the night to go to school, Mawmaw?". Well, it is still dark outside!

We are still on daylight savings time and the time doesn't change until November this year! Since the time changes naturally on its own, it is now still dark outside when she gets up! Why on earth did they change from the other daylight savings time? It's just too confussing for the little ones, not to mention me!

Got my cup of Java Joe and I am getting ready to hit the road! Off to work I go! Have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

K2 Designs said...

Good Mornin Miss Carla! I wish everyone was on the same page where time changes go. Like NOT changing them..lol..we don't here in AZ. I guess they figure we get enough sunshine as it is. I agree!

Unknown said...

Oh goodness! I can see why she was so confused. I didn't realize they had changed it!!

Tammy Gary said...

I am just dropping by to say hello! Since i have been working afternoons I sleep in -- well I get up awhile visit 3S and then take a nap, LOL, so I din't know it was dark so late! It is now 7AM and it is dark! They should have left it like it was!