Saturday, November 15, 2008

Desinger Finder Contest - Round 2!

WOW! The talent in this competition is AWESOME! I don't know how the judges are going to ever make a decision on who stays and who goes!

Ok, so here we are at Round two - PART A. Create a layout with the kit you just made. Well, that's not hard at all...lets just hope that I have made my kit in such a way that everything goes with everything else and is actually a usable kit. I mean, the kit isn't any good if you can't make a layout with it! Right?

Here's mine!

This child is one of the most precious people that God could have given to me. She is my everyday SUNSHINE! The Journaling on this layout is oh so true....she is not just my guardian of confidences, she is my guardian angel as well. I would like to think that I might be hers too!

No comments: