Sunday, November 09, 2008

Season of Change


Everything changes and, my friends, I have come to a point where lots of things are changing for me. I will no longer be designing at 3Scrapateers. This change became effective on Saturday, November 8, 2008. There are allot of things that brought about this change but mainly, I decided that it was time for me to move on.

I have signed on to Design for "Scraphead" and will have my store open there in the very near future. You are all invited to meet with me on the boards there, if you so desire, at www.scraphead.com . I am excited to continue to work with Michelle Powell, Sandra Covert, and Rachael Bullion and am looking forward to getting to know all of the other wonderful Designers that create for Scraphead. So, the question is.....Are you a Scraphead?

1 comment:

TifLyn said...

I just read your post over at 3S - and I am so shocked! And sad! Well, here's what I posted over there, in case you don't go back to visit...

"Carla! I am so sad! I hope to see you at other sites I guess. And I'll be sure to visit your blog. But it won't be the same. And that makes me sad. I was so sad and lost when I heard 3S was closing - but then when they announced it would stay open I was so excited. But I guess things are a changin anyways. I'm so sad...
Hugs, Tif"

I really enjoyed getting to "know" you in the chats and during the events, reading your posts and all the hard work you put in over at 3S. Pls know it DID NOT go unoticed. I know how much time and effort you put into making 3S the site that it has become and it is a very sad day when you are gone. Not sure what it will turn out like, seems a lot have left.
I'm not a big one for change. I don't accept it well, lol. But I guess this is a new opportunity to branch out and find a new site!
Good luck, tho I know you won't need it. And I will follow you wherever you go!
Hugs, Tif