Sunday, April 30, 2006

April 27, 28,29 and 30


This week has been very Hectic! Usually my life is pretty laid back but when things start happening, everything seems to happen all at once. Like this week, back and forth to the hospital, my boss decided to move me to the office on the other side of the river so I had to pack my stuff and move office, Lunch with the boss on Friday(argh - but he's a nice guy), I have to go New Orleans on Tuesday to pick up my mom at the airport, pack for our Cruise, drive to Galveston on the 6th and be on the ship on the 7th, AND...all of this falls at the end of the month at work. I am very surprised that I am not a nervous wreck! COFFEE...where is my coffee cup? I should have plenty, Kent brought me back 3 from Maine and 2 from Atlanta this week! LOL!!

I believe in small miracles...I believe in the POWER of prayer...I believe that no more will be put any one person than they can handle... I believe in angels... and I believe in devine intervention.

With most of these things in mind, Kent and I went to the hospital to see Taylor on Saturday and spend most of the day with him. He is doing great and was so excited to see both of us! Maybe will get to go home on Monday, but Tiffany was not sure and would find out sometime this evening when the doctor came in for the weekend visit.

This is a photo of my little man that I took on Saturday. I haven't gotten around to doing a layout with it yet but intend to soon; Maybe inbetween all of the other things going on!

4 comments:

loonyhiker said...

What a stressful week you have had. I know you deserve this cruise! Which one are you going on and where does it go and how long is the cruise? I love cruises! I hope your little guy is doing better too. When does he get out of the hospital? You are in my thoughts and prayers!

faery-wings said...

What an adorable little man- a real trooper.
Iand yes, coffee. DO *not* talk to me until I have my coffee :)

Meg said...

What a sweet little guy! It looks like he's doing pretty well in spirit anyway! I'm glad you're almost to cruise time, you need a break!

Meg said...

What a sweet little guy! It looks like he's doing pretty well in spirit anyway! I'm glad you're almost to cruise time, you need a break!