Friday, April 21, 2006

Poor Alana!!!

Ok...time for me to vent...My son and the whole family have been living with me for the past 2 years. Two weeks ago, they moved into an apartment. Yesterday, the school that my grand daughter had been attending Kindergarten at kicked her out of school!!!! She cannot finish the school year there(only 6 more weeks) because she no longer lives in the school district!! I am fumming!!!!!! They packed up all of her things and sent them home with her. She was sooooo
upset! My son and daughter in law are in total shock that they would do this without even a phone call. Well...what to do? Guess we will have to make a call to the new school that she will be attending to see if she is required to finish the 6 weeks there. I am soooooo angry that I just don't know what to say or do at this point. What kind of an impression is this going to make on my sweet, sweet 6 year old baby girl? But.....life goes on! ARGH!!!!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

I can't believe they did that with no warning!!! Poor child, how confusing! I would be making a lot of LOUD phone calls if that happened to my child!