Saturday, April 22, 2006

Let your light shine on...

"All that the father gives me will come to me, and the one who comes to me I will by no means cast out" John 6:37

I LOVE lighthouses. I can't explain it but there is just something about them that draws me in. My husband was kind enough to think of my love for them while on one of his trips to Maine a few weeks ago. Bringing these post cards home was the best gift he could have given to me from his trip. This layout is what became of them! I felt so inspired by the beauty of them and I can only hope that I have done them proud.

I used a sketch that I found in Simple Scrapbooks Magazine. One that I had torn out of an old book and was just waiting for the right opportunity to use it. Funny how we tend to hold onto things, sometimes for no real rhyme or reason. I remember almost throwing it away several times but something just told me to keep it a while longer. It turned out to be the perfect little sketch and now that I have used it, I just know I will use it again, soon.

If you need a closer view, you can view it in my gallery at DSP here:
http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=90953&cat=500&ppuser=38829

No comments: